Best Mascara - Magnascopic - Estee Lauder

I am not usually loyal to cosmetics - I like to go with the trend. Estee Lauder's Magnascopic Mascara has managed to keep me happy and faithful for the last 8 Years :-) and still going strong! I love that it plumps up lashes, adds volume and does not run. Its also very easy to take off (doesnt give you racoon eyes) - after one wash with cleanser - everything is GONE! YAY. I sometimes use Johnsons & Jonhsons Baby Wipes to remove make up. Its Cheap and works better than MAC or other fancy make up wipes.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that
I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

Also visit my blog post crash diets that work

Popular Posts